The PGA Tour resumed it season in June after a 13-week break due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Since the season resumed at the Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club in Fort Worth, Texas, June 11-14, four players and two caddies have tested positive for the virus.
Several other players including Brooks Koepka, Webb Simpson and Bud Cauley have tested negative for the virus, but chose to withdraw from events as a precaution after playing in groups or being in close proximity to affected players.
Here is a running list of every player and caddie on the PGA Tour to test positive for COVID-19 as well as when they tested positive.
Positive cases week-by-week
Rocket Mortgage Classic, July 2-5
- June 28: Dylan Frittelli ahead of the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Travelers Championship, June 25-28
- June 26: Denny McCarthy during the Travelers Championship
- June 24: Ken Comboy, caddie for Graeme McDowell, ahead of the Travelers Championship
- June 24: Ricky Elliott, caddie for Brooks Koepka, ahead of the Travelers Championship
- June 23: Cameron Champ ahead of the Travelers Championship
RBC Heritage, June 18-21
- June 19: Nick Watney during the RBC Heritage